Social media is one of the most effective ways for you and your business to get more traffic and generate new leads. Having the right social media management and monitoring tools and a presence on all the major networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn is a necessity these days for any business.
Top 12 Social Media Management Tools:
- Hoot Suite is the most popular social media management tool for people and businesses to collaboratively execute campaigns across multiple social networks like Facebook and Twitter from one web-based dashboard.
- Buffer is a smart and easy way to schedule content across social media. Think of Buffer like a virtual queue you can use to fill with content and then stagger posting times throughout the day.
- IFTTT is a powerful Internet automation site that can save you a lot of time managing social media and other tasks. You can essentially connect any major network or channel together to automate sharing on sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Social Oomph is a neat web tool that provides a host of free and paid productivity enhancements for social media. You can do a lot with the site which includes functions for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Plurk and your blog.
- Tweet deck is a web and desktop solution to monitor and manage your Twitter feeds with powerful filters to focus on what matters. You can also schedule tweets and stay up to date with notification alerts for new tweets.
- Tweepi is a unique management tool for Twitter that lets you flush un-followers, clean up in actives, reciprocate following and follow interesting new tweeps!
- Klout’s mission is to help every individual understand and leverage their influence. Klout measures influence in Twitter to find the people the world listens to.
- Crowdfire is a Twitter growth tool which lets you get relevant followers with features like Copy followers and Keyword follow.
- Addictomatic searches the best live sites on the web for the latest news, blog posts, videos and images. It’s a tool to keep up with the hottest topics, perform ego searches and get info on what’s up, what’s now or what other people are feeding on.
- BackTweets is a twitter time machine which enables you to search through a tweet history for tweets that link back to your site. As a free web app, BackTweets lets you search through a tweet archive for URLs sent via twitter.
- Boardreader allows users to search multiple message boards simultaneously, allowing users to share information in a truly global sense. Boardreader is focused on creating the largest repository of searchable information for our users.
- Cyfe is an all-in-one dashboard software that helps you monitor and analyze data scattered across all your online services like Google Analytics, Salesforce, AdSense, MailChimp, Facebook, WordPress and more from one single location in real-time.