Orange County SEO Expert
– Today I am going to show you how to do research on your keywords!
1. Go to adwords.google.com and sign up for free
2. Once signed in, click the main menu button “Tools”. Click “Keyword Planner”
3. Click “Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category”.
4. Enter any keyword phrase in the first box, leave the rest as is, then click the blue button “Get Ideas”.
5. The next page will show amazing information!
This keyword planner tool is an amazing tool Google offers for free! You can see average searches per month, competition and more information. Check out data on some of your own keywords. If any of you get stuck along the way, don’t hesitate to contact me.
If you have any questions:
Live Chat: www.dreamdesignlabs.com
Call or Text: 657-215-5020